10 Gifts Your Friends and Family Actually Want #GivingTuesday
Posted on November 26 2017
You survived Black Friday and Cyber Monday, now it's time to do something that actually makes you feel good deep down!
What is #GivingTuesday?
This day is focused on bringing people together around the idea of giving back, a day to do good stuff for a charity you believe in.
We wanted to support some of the companies that not only sell great products but also give back. You will buy that perfect gift for family and friends some where, why not purchase from a company that gives to a good cause? It's a way to blend giving back with gift-shopping you still need to get done. Plus, its a double win for you: Cross one more name off your list, and go to bed knowing you made the world a little bit better today.
So let's get giving!
- Rescue Candle - This etsy shop sells all natural soy wax candles, that comes in a 8 oz. glass mason jar and burn 40+ hours. Choose from a variety of scents. This shop supports animal rescue efforts and a portion of all proceeds are donated toward rescue charities. $12.99 for most 8 oz. candles, not including shipping costs.
Image by: etsy.com - Buy Here
2. Jet Set by Thistle Farms - Wherever your journey takes you, this earth-friendly kit is sure to make for smooth travels and skin. Keep Thistle Farms close for your getaways in this reusable drawstring linen bag with "Love Heals" branding screen-printed in black ink. Buy one as a gift and one for yourself for your upcoming travels!
- Available in two scents: Lavender & Citrus Wood
- TSA Approved carry-on travel sizes
- Set includes a 2 fl. oz. Head to Toe Body Wash, 1.5 fl. oz. Enriching Body Lotion, 3 fl. oz. Cooling Shave Gel (not as pictured), and a Lip Balm
Portion of the proceeds go to helping women survivors of trafficking, prostitution and addiction by providing safe housing, economic independence and a strong support system. $24.50, not including shipping costs.
Image by: Thistlefarms.org - Buy Here
3. Disney x Kiehl’s Scented Hand Cream Trio - Talk about nourishing. The purchase of this Disney x Kiehl’s Scented Hand Cream Trio—which includes three limited-edition hand creams in Grapefruit, Lavender and Coriander that deliver optimal hydration with moisture-packed ingredients like Vitamin E and Shea Butter.—secures 310 meals to local member food banks through Feeding America. $35.00 not including shipping costs.
Image by: Kiehls.com - Buy Here
4. We Wood Timepiece - WeWOOD watches are high quality wooden watches made from a variety of reclaimed and repurposed woods including teak, nut, chocolate and more. All watches are designed with high attention to detail and an eco-conscious mind. For each watch sold WeWOOD plants a tree, an initiative in collaboration with nonprofit organizations such as American Forests and Trees for the Future. Watches range from $55.00 to $320.00.
Image by: we-Wood.com - Buy Here
5. AIRess Hair Extensions by Queen C Hair - This set of human hair extensions is made specially for those with fine and/or thin hair. With only 5 pieces, they are fast and easy to put in and you will achieve a very natural look. This line is a Queen C Hair Exclusive and they offer a large range of colors to choose from to match almost any hair color. For every set of AIRess Hair Extensions sold Queen C Hair donates a portion of the proceeds to Women Survivors Alliance, a non-profit organization that supports women who have or have had cancer. $119.99 plus free shipping.
Image by: QueenCHair.com - Buy Here
6. Beanies by Love Your Melon - Love Your Melon beanies are made of cotton yarn in several different colors, featuring a patch that declares "Love Your Melon." Love Your Melon is an apparel brand dedicated to giving a hat to every child battling cancer in America as well as supporting nonprofit organizations who lead the fight against pediatric cancer. $30.00 not including shipping costs.
Image by: LoveYourMelon.com - Shop Now
7. Rain Boots by Roma -The ROMA Chelsea Matte Black, part of Sadie Robertson's second line in her Live Original collection, is a lace up that is the perfect combination of style and comfort.Made from Natural Rubber, Outsole: Traditional Natural Rubber
Lining: Quick Dry Knitted Cotton Lining, Footbed: Multi-Layer Cushioned Sole, Vegan and
Eco-Friendly. For every pair of ROMA Boots sold, a brand new pair of rain boots are donated to a child living in poverty. $68.00 not including shipping costs.
Image by: Romaboots.com - Shop Now
8. LUSH Charity Pot Lotion - This self-preserving body lotion does a lot of good—and not just for your skin! With a delicately floral perfume of ylang ylang and rosewood oils in a hydrating cocoa butter base, Charity Pot will leave your skin subtly perfumed and touchably soft. This rich and generous cream contains ingredients sourced from some of our Sustainable Lush Fund projects that support regenerative agriculture around the world.
With every purchase of Charity Pot, we donate 100% of the price (minus the taxes) to small grassroots organizations working in the areas of environmental conservation, animal welfare and human rights.
Image by: Lushusa.com - Buy Here
9. Citrus & Peach Rose Reviving Moisturizing Soap by Soapbox - Packed with olive oil and shea butter, this bar of soap will revive your skin unlike any bar you’ve used before. The dual hydration will leave your skin feeling hydrated and silky. This bar will not only prevent you from feeling stripped of moisture, but will also leave an invigorating exotic scent on your skin. The crisp citrus notes are balanced with the clean & floral smell of peach rose to create an aroma that is soft, yet refreshing.
Net weight of this bar is 5 oz. The company's motto is "soap = hope." For every bar sold, it donates another to someone in need. Its soaps go to orphanages, nursing homes and schools around the world, so no matter what their circumstances, underserved people can have the dignity of being clean. $4.49 not including shipping.
Image by: Soapboxsoaps.com - Shop Now
10. AIRess Clip & Tie Ponytail Hair Extension by Queen C Hair - This human hair ponytail extension is for people with fine to medium textured hair and has an exclusive design of a comb, two clips and a ribbon, all which adds extra hold security. Swing that pony! A wide range of color selection to make your natural hair. For every AIRess Ponytail Extension sold Queen C Hair donates a portion of the proceeds to Women Survivors Alliance, a non-profit organization that supports women who have or have had cancer. $54.99 plus free shipping through December 31, 2017.
Image by: QueenCHair.com - Shop Now
View our 2016 Holiday Gift Guide Here
If you enjoyed this article, please share with your friends.
Have a Royally Pampered Day! -Our Royal Family
FB: Queen C Hair
YouTube: Queen C Hair
Pinterest: Queen C Hair